Sunday 19 February 2012

ARE WE KEEPING OURSELVES CLEAN?


We want to know how many times children wash their hands and want to have a count for 3 days. Start counting!
Start from Tuesday morning the 21st February till Thursday night the 23rd February.



Keep a count and post how many times you wash your hands on this blog. Let's hope you do wash your hands after you go to the toliet.

Once we have gathered some data we will then produce graphs to anaylse and make conclusions connecting to our research.

Thanks for helping us!

13 comments:

  1. How Many Times Have You Washed Your Hands
    Tuesday was 6
    Wendsday was 6
    Thusday was 5
    All together is 17


    Jade Gilmour

    ReplyDelete
  2. I washed my hands 22 times in three days and I always wash them after I go to the loo !

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have washed my hands 9 times.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I washed my hads 23 times in three days.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have wash my hands 22 times in three days.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I washed my hands 23 times in three days.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I washed my hands 19 times in three days.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Washing hands is good for our health.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I washed my hands thirty two tines in three days.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I washed my hands thirty three times in three days. All ways after I go to the loo.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Opps! I forgot to post my answer. I washed my hands 36 times.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I washed my hands only 25 times in three days.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I washed my hands 16 times.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.