Sunday 16 September 2012

BEST LEARNING



To Room 4 students

I want to hear what you have to say about learning in Room 4.

Here are a whole lot of questions for you to think about and answer a few in your rely to this comment.

What things do we do in our class that helps you learn better? Is there types of activities that make learning more fun and easier to understand? Would you rather get told exactly what you have to do every minute of the day or feel having your own literacy plan helps you? What materials help you learn?
For those of you who do Rainbow Reading and Phonics, can you tell in your reading and writing that it has helped you. Can you explain why?

How do you think you learn best?
 
I can't wait to read posts about this topic.

Thank you.

From Miss Campbell

5 comments:

  1. I can hardly think of anything to inprove our amazing class,but if i must, it has to be more independent work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every think helps me learn at school like mathletics because that it helps me learn how to do maths. If we are able to get more leaning things I would want to get more ICT things like computers, cameras and an ipad like last year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that everything that we use can teach us. I don't know what we need more to learn but I would really like to have more ICT stuff like an ipad and more cameras for our class to use.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Every think helps me learn in school, because it's making our brain work faster. If our class was able to have more ICT equipment I say we should get more cameras, computers and even maybe a ipad.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lots of things help me learn like Richie says. Richie say helps me with my reaading when i'm stuck on a word.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.